5.16.2013

Stream of consciousness: pregnancy edition.

Ooh! I think I just felt the baby kick!
Was that a baby kick?
Maybe I'm just hungry.
No, that was definitely a kick!!!!!
AAAAH! A BABY KICK!!!
I might as well eat a snack though...
I wonder if I'm gaining too much weight.
I wonder if I'm gaining too little weight.
I wonder if this little guy will look like me.
I can't wait to see Adam as a dad.
We need to put the nursery together.
Ugh! I can't eat one more bite of this. I think I'm going to be sick.
Please don't let me throw up.
I think I'm going to throw up.
Ew. Who is making Indian food for lunch?!
I think I could sleep sitting up if I just closed my eyes...
I wonder if I'm sleeping enough.
OMG WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
What if I'm not a good mom?!
I hope he has chubby cheeks.
Oh crap. I forgot I have to actually give birth.
...Don't think about it...don't think about it...
I think I'm hungry again.

No comments: