3.11.2008

An experiment of sorts

To be honest, I'm not so sure about this blogging thing.

I've been thinking about giving it a whirl for awhile, but my reservations continually got the best of me.

However, with some encouragement from a few fab females, I decided to test the cyberspace waters. I mean, really, what's the worst that could happen? (Okay, actually, I can think of several horrible scenarios but that's just because I can tend to be melodramatic on occasion.)

Besides, it's no secret I love to tell stories. Mainly about the fascinating characters that are woven into my daily life and the all-too-often awkward interactions with said characters (the Ultimate Gamers, RenRon, and the latte` lady at McDonalds, just to name a few).

I guess that's it then. Welcome to my humble corner of cyberspace.

No comments: