5.14.2012

Lately I've Been Loving:

  • This for online list-making and instant Post-It access. It has changed my life. CHANGED MY LIFE, PEOPLE. If you are a Type-A planner and don't mind having "one more thing"...this is for you.
  • Discovering healthy food that actually tastes delicious! And doesn't take hours to make! And doesn't make me buy a bunch of healthy ingredients that I don't even know how to pronounce! (Okay confession: I actually didn't know how to pronounce "quinoa" until about 4 weeks ago. KEEN-WA my friends. KEEN-WA.)
  • Finding excuses to make really, really, really extremely delicious sweet treats that are NOT healthy but ARE totally freaking amazing and will jolt you awake the next morning when you calculate just how many cookies you consumed the night before. Ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooodnesssss. Please don't make me confess that number publicly.
  • This book. Go read it. You will not be sorry. (Unless you are the non-fiction type like my husband and are all "I just don't really get into fiction" to which I say, *HUGE EYEROLL*. Also I love you.)
  • Planning, thinking, dreaming about our upcoming adventure in India. The other day Adam said, "I think this will be a growing experience for us." I think he's right. To all those who are making this experience possible, thank you.

2 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

I didn't know how to pronounce quinoa either until college! I actually didn't know it existed until then...

my-fancy-bride said...

thx for sharing ~:)