5.01.2012

Resurfacing.

O.
M.
G!

YOU GUYS. We have had such a crazy whirlwind life lately! I mean that in a "we are currently getting vaccinated for rabies" kind of way. Soooo yeah. The whole bat thing? Worst nightmare.

I promised my mom I wouldn't write anything really stupid on the Internet so unfortunately friends, I will have to leave the story there. (Hi Mom! See? I do listen!) Suffice it to say that it has been an incredibly frustrating past two weeks. But, we have survived. And in the midst of icky circumstances, we have seen the light of kindness shining through. To those of you out there who have been those light-bearers, thank you.

In other news, I finished a final last week and promptly realized um, APRIL!? Where did you go?! And how is it May?! And how is it that we are leaving for India in a few weeks?!

And who has been squatting in our apartment, throwing things here and there and forgetting to wash dishes and leaving expired milk in our fridge?!

?!?!?!!?


In the midst of all the craziness, I have been growing more and more excited about our upcoming adventure. If you'd like to learn more about our India trip, jump on over!

I hope spring is being good to you friends.

...OH! I almost forgot! I made these apple crisp muffins a few weeks ago and they are SO INCREDIBLE! Please go make them immediately! I had to make a few tweaks to the recipe since I didn't have everything on hand and they still turned out great! (I used regular flour, regular sugar, and honey instead of maple syrup.) Enjoy!

No comments: