8.27.2012

Inspiration.

Hi blog. I miss you. Almost as much as I miss my summer freedom. But I won't talk about that because Sara, summer is gone. It is fall.

And that's okay because I have so many reasons to give thanks! Opportunities. Provision. Community. A joy-full season of marriage. So many reasons.

And so we are trying to re-order our lives a bit and make some improvements and everything is a bit clunky and well, some days, we just drink more coffee and push through.

I could tell you about a lot of things but instead I think I'll just share with you the latest phrase I have scribbled on a Post It and taped on my computer at work.

I borrowed it from someone I greatly admire and have never (and likely will never) meet in person. I just follow her blog and am constantly amazed at her strength, beauty, and most of all unwavering faith in the midst of rather nightmare-ish circumstances. You can follow her blog here. And you should. You really, really should.

Anyway, I feel a little silly borrowing this from her because if you read her blog you will be inspired and if you read my blog you will know what season of Teen Mom I am currently watching (4) and who makes the best dipped cones (Dairy Queen. OMG. No contest.). Ahem. One of these things is not like the other...

Lest this preface drag on even more, here it is:

Do Today Well.

I think I can handle that.

No comments: