***For the record: I don't usually do these things. But it's Friday. And I'm bored. So why not, right? Don't judge me...
Tagged by: Luke
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Ten years ago I was doing . . .
everything very awkwardly. I hadn't discovered hair gel. I was in love with Leonardo DiCaprio. And I was beginning to discover my passion for the English language thanks to my favorite teacher ever, Ms. Schaefer.
2. 5 Things on Today’s To Do List
1. Wear better shoes to work (check)
2. Watch last night's episode of The Office (check...over my lunch break. I swear!)
3. Manage to get through a day without using Tide To Go (so far, so good)
4. Power through some more of Love in the Time of Cholera (sidenote: if I ever write a book, I will do my best to use short paragraphs. I think it is ridiculous to have page after page of single, very detailed paragraphs because I constantly lose my place and have to re-read it and end up getting ticked. Okay. Rant over.)
5. Um...that's really it. Is that sad?
3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire.
Ohhhh... I don't know. Honestly, I find the idea completely overwhelming...
Maybe I'd open a bookstore/coffee shop. Or land a guest spot on The Office...and while I'm at it, a Sonic commercial(with the two guys, obviously).
Or maybe I'd just have all my favorite people get together and brainstorm really great things we could do with a billion dollars and then vote on the best idea. My friends are a lot cooler than me anyway.
4. 3 Bad Habits
1. I'm painfully indecisive.
2. I worry way too much about things I can't control.
3. I'm really awkward when ending phone conversations. Or so I'm told.
5. Five Places I’ve lived
1. Topeka!, KS
2. Overland Park, KS
3. Manhattan, KS
4. Kansas City, Missouri
5. ...sorry. That's all I've got.
6. Five Jobs I’ve had in life
1. Kansas Department of Transportation intern (yep, I earned that infamous reflective hat)
2. Christ Church Summer Staffer
3. Community assistant at Ford Hall
4. Student news writer for K-State Media Relations
5. Assistant librarian/marketing guru at KU Med's health sciences library
7. Tagged Ones
I don't want anyone to feel pressure to do this, so I'm not tagging anyone. Is that cheating?