4.29.2011

Psssst! Your librarianism is showing.

You may have noticed I added an extra little guy to the sidebar.

See?------------------>

It's a little somethin' somethin' called a Creative Commons license and if you are blogging or publishing any creative content in any way on a public platform, I think you should do it too!

In an age where stealing others' ideas and/or creative content is oh-so-easy, it's important (and painless! and FREE!!!) to take steps that let everybody know a couple ground rules. Namely, that sharing is awesome but stealing is not.

A working definition for me personally means that you are welcome to share anything posted here, but please give me credit. And maybe a heads up. (The heads up is optional.)

To be fair, I intend to return the favor and give credit to others' content that appears here. If you have additional information, like Rachel did yesterday, I will be so very happy to edit as needed! :)

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Interested? Visit here for more details. Step-by-step Blogger instructions here.

Your PSA for the day has been brought to you by the freaking weekend. Enjoy it, friends!

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Um, love the title!!!

Sara said...

HA! Breanna I just saw this. And you WOULD! :)

...and you can say it officially now. WOOHOO!!!