5.04.2011

Thinking:

  • Somehow, ideas really seem to take root just by saying them out loud.
  • I don't think I'll ever be too old to think Hmm, I don't know...I think I'll call Mom...
  • Murderous thoughts about the incessantly squawking birds outside our bedroom window. Every morning. Starting at 5:30 a.m. Please feel sorry for me. (Don't worry, I won't act on it.)
  • I am so much nicer when the sun is shining. (Despite the above comment. Totally doesn't count. ...uhh, okay maybe sun shining and birds aren't squawking...?)
  • What a crazy world we live in. Really makes you examine what you hold to be true when everything seems to be spinning so fast, you know?
  • ...how early is too early for Rice Krispies? Never? I'm so glad we understand each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS I have a story for you about early morning noisy birds. OH MY GOODNESS. it makes me laugh so hard. I will tell you all about it. do you have plans next tuesday? I have a semi-unattractive shirt and tie to get back to your man.

Austin & Terri said...

Rice Krispies are amazing! It's technically made from a breakfast food...so never too early in my mind.

Sara said...

Kim--OH I can't wait! Sounds like a doozy! I can't do next Tuesday...but I could do the next (next) Tuesday (17th)? We'll also be there Sunday a.m. Adam is dying to wear that tie (that is a lie). ha!

Terri--You are such a good friend. :)