6.07.2010

Fear.less

Stumbled upon this publication and while it's only on issue #2, I think it's a noteworthy venture.

Coming from someone who worries about worry and thus is ever thankful for a husband that will at times look me in the eyes just to say, "HEY. This is really not a big deal." (in a nice but firm way so that I know he means business but isn't mad about it or anything)...

Coupled with the reality that fear has, at times, very much driven my life to the point of closing doors, becoming people-wary and all in all just feeling downright miserable and quite incapable (among other things)...

Well, let's just say, you have my attention fear.less. And thanks, if nothing else, for taking a stab at challenging us all.

Check out the newest issue here.


from here (page six).

2 comments:

lauren said...

That is very cool looking. And the quote is intriguing. I sometimes feel like fear is my most frequent state, but whether it's my natural or intended state is a different story. Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

Lauren--I totally agree! I don't know that I can agree with the quote from my personal experience...but I would like it to be true. An interesting venture for sure. :)