6.25.2010

Fear and permission.

I've mentioned TED before and again, really encourage you to check it out for some interesting (and often very inspiring) words.

Today, I listened to one that really struck home by this guy, whose blog I have been following as of late.

Nothing completely earth shattering or flip-my-world-upside-down, just a quiet yes, that's it. That is exactly it. whispering in my soul.

Enjoy, friends.

My three favorite moments follow with approximate time stamps.



1. 10:30(ish) mark It's not always the really big things that we're really afraid of. Sometimes it's the details, the things around the big things.

2. 11:31 (ish) Seth Godin says, "Anxiety is just repeatedly experiencing failure in advance."

3. 12:45 We're waiting for some kind of permission slip...that's like it's okay. Really. You can do that. You don't have to live your life like other people expect you to.

No comments: